Natural Wedding Photography
2018, you were possibly THE longest hottest summer Ive ever photographed. A special thanks goes out to my trusty Birkentocks (R.I.P), portable hand fans and that good supply of Nestle Fabs I had in the freezer waiting for when I got home. Without you, this all would not have been possible.
I feel like I say this every year, but every January I am reminded of just why I love this job (not sure I can really call it a job?). Yet again, Ive had the pleasure of meeting a lovely bunch of people from all walks of life. Thank you for trusting me to document your special day. Ive experienced a real diverse mixed of weddings this year, which goes to show you dont always have to do things by the book. Lets break the rules, guys!
This year, I got to work with my partner Kurt as more and more of you chose for us to film your day. We already have a lot of wedding videos booked in for this year and 2020, so if you’re thinking of adding video onto your day or would like more information please get in touch 🙂
Some of this years highlights and achievements:
- Hosting my first ever photography workshop alongside Inspire Images
- Photographing 7 Scottish peachy bare bottoms (see below!)
- Finally mastering the art of “The Floss” after numerous attempts on many wedding dance-floors
- Buying my first home (personal goal but woo-hoo to a new office!)
- Photographing an epic wedding in NYC
- Seeing one of my best friends give the most hilarious and witty speech at his brothers wedding
- Adventuring around Santorini for the third time – never fails to amaze me!
- Eating the biggest pizza known to man in Italy with A&A Video
2019 is already shaping up to be pretty amazing and I cant wait to meet all my new couples and make some more ace memories!
For the first time in a long time I also get to be on the other side of the camera as I will be attending my sisters wedding as well as two of my best friends tying the knot too – excited is an understatement! I cant wait for these gals to have the best day ever – mainly so I can get drunk and be the embarrassing bridesmaid (kidding… kind of)
Thank you to my second shooters Mark Newton, Jonny Adlard, Lissa Alexandra, Emily Green and Samantha Jade for all your help this year.
If you like my work and would like to see more, have a peak at my past wedding galleries and feel free to get in touch via my online contact form.